- $10 GENERAL ADMISSION (21+)
Word is Born - Spoken Word Poetry Open Mic
Join us every 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Friday for Word Is Born Spoken Word/Poetry Open Mic.
Apache Cafe continues the rich tradition of creation, invention, discovery, and revelation in this open forum for spoken word, poetry, musical artists and for anyone who cares to take the stage in a meaningful way.
The list is made available at 7pm at the door when the doors open. There is no advance registration. There is no extra fee to sign up on the list, just the price of admission.
Doors - Dinner - Drinks 9P Showtime 10P | Show ends at 12midnight 18+
ADMISSION & TIMES:
Doors, Dinning, and Drinks @ 9pm / Show @ 10pm
$10 At the Door - General Admission (21+)
$12 At the Door - General Admission (18+)
$10 Advanced - General Admission (21+)
$12 Advanced - General Admission (18+)
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH. The Restaurant accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking - in Main lot in gate. FREE PARKING
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.