- $7 GENERAL ADMISSION, $20 TABLE RESERVATION FOR 2 or 3 -DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TICKET!, $10.50 Door Admission CC
Sound & Lyrics All Genre Open Mic! **3rd Tuesdays hosted by Harmony
3rd Tuesdays Indie Open Mic hosted by Harmony. Live band, new space with wow sound, pioneering ATL arts scene still...get in.
ADMISSION & TIMES:
Doors, Food Trucks, and Concessions @ 8pm / Show @ 9pm
$10 At the Door before 9pm - General Admission
$7 Advanced - Genral Admission
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH or cashapp. The Cafe/Bar & accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking: Park in the lot. It's free. Park in the big scary lot. Its safe, it just looks scary. Muuuaaaaa!
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.