- $7 GENERAL ADMISSION, $15 TABLE RESERVATION FOR 2-DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TICKET!, $15 TABLE RESERVATION FOR 3-DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TICKET!
Tuesday Night Weekly All Genre Open Mic: Hosted by Sebastian Francis
Tuesday 9.3.19 [ Location: 880 Woodrow st. Sw ] @sosoulproductions Presents “Run That Back” - This open Mic/networking event curated by Sebastian Francis will be an interactive experience, fueled by crowd participation.•$7 before 9pm/ $10 at door. ***SIGN UP LIST IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!******ONE SONG PERFORMANCES AND YOU MUST BRING YOUR MUSIC ON A FLASH DRIVE OR ON YOUR PHONE!!!! WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING MUSIC FROM CDS, OR EMAIL***FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: @SOSOULPRODUCTIONS@SEBASTIANFMUSICCheck out footage from our previous events:1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHXyDgkPAHY2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ9HLedD3P8•#sebastianfmusic #spotify #applemusic #tidal #atlanta #hiphop #explorepage #lifestyle #idomusic #apachecafe #LA #chicagohiphop #ovo #drake #rapradar #elliotwilson #hiphopdx #hiphopsince1987 #atlantahairstylist #chancetherapper #goldroses #sosoulproductions #bonfireatl #noguidance #sosoulsaturdays #sosoulsundays
*we currently do not have a reliable food option so feel free to bring a food into the venue. Picnic baskets, to-go food , or similar are allowed. We don’t provide napkins, utensils so bring your own and please clean up after yourself.
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH, or CashApp. The Cafe/Bar & accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.