- $7 GENERAL ADMISSION, $15 TABLE RESERVATION FOR 2-DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TICKET!, $15 TABLE RESERVATION FOR 3-DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TICKET!
So Soul Saturdays is a Open Mic/networking event curated by Sebastian Francis that showcases musical talent, poets, and comedians once a month in #ATL. We've created this platform to provide artist the opportunity to perform and for creatives and millennials to build relationships and make history in the world of art.
The event is $10 at the door and $7 in Advance on the APACHE CAFE EVENTBRITE PAGE.
List Sign Up/Social Hour - 9pm-10pm
Open Mic Performers - 10pm - 11pm
Xaiali Magnetic - 11:15pm - 11:30pm
**Act 2** - 11:30pm - 11:45pm
15min Break - Last minute open mic acts (max 3)
Chavis Flagg - 12am - 12:15am
Justin Ruff - 12:15m - 12:30am
DJ - 12:30am - (Close)
**ARTISTS SOUNDCHECK IS AT 730PM! PUNCTUALITY IS A MUST IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR FUTURE EVENTS!**
***SIGN UP LIST IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!***
***ONE SONG PERFORMANCES AND YOU MUST BRING YOUR MUSIC ON A FLASH DRIVE OR ON YOUR PHONE!!!! WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING MUSIC FROM CDS, OR EMAIL***
To Submit to be a featured performer:
1. Send your Work to SoSoulproductions@Gmail.com and in the subject line, state your craft and what you will be performing.
2. Follow us on Social media @SoSoulProductions & @SebastianFMusic
3. We will review the work and will get back to you in a timely fashion!
Thank you all for your time and we look forward to hearing from you!
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: @SOSOULPRODUCTIONS@SEBASTIANFMUSIC
Check out footage from our previous events:
1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6So6-WoShAc2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8FDvDaWr8g
Doors 8PShowtime 9P / Show ends at 1AM$7 before 9:30pm / $10 after.18+
*we currently do not have a reliable food option so feel free to bring a food into the venue. Picnic baskets, to-go food , or similar are allowed. We don’t provide napkins, utensils so bring your own and please clean up after yourself
**Drinks: I will be providing complimentary wine to the early guest as supplies last (roughly 15 glasses)**
*Cash, or cashapp only, day of entry, at the door. The bar/restaurant takes VISA/MC/American Express/DISCOVER/Cash.
Park inside the gate. Do not park on the street. Park in big lot to the left upon entry to through the gravel drive , double gate on Woodrow.
REGARDING TABLE RESERVATIONS!!!:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Eventbrite; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call the Apache Cafe @ 404.953-1170 or visit www.apachecafe.info