- $20 Advance Tickets (Individual), $40 Advance Tickets (couple)
PURPLE GRAFFITI BLOCK PARTY
Family, come join us for the biggest block party in the city. October 12th!
We want New ATLANTA, Old school ATLANTA, and all in betweento come out and turn up! We got vendors, good eats, and our DJ spinning Atlanta hits all night!Couples packages available, apache cafe.info for details.
The Purple Graffiti Block Party is a fundraiser for Morris Brown College and Only Believe Foundation.
The funds raised are earmarked to provide activities for the students of Morris Brown College in Atlanta. The institution lacks funding to provide these types of activities. For the majority of college and university students, involvement in extracurricular activities plays an integral role in the collegiate experience. Students become involved in extracurricular activities not only for entertainment, social, and enjoyment purposes, but most important, to gain and improve skills.
As well, Only Believe Foundations Mission is to encourage and equip youth and young adults to plan and implement their dreams and visions. The funds will be used to conduct leadership workshops, seminars, and events that teach youth and young adults life skills, leadership skills and social skills; to introduce participants to educational and occupational opportunities; to provide scholarships to assist participants in obtaining education and training that will propel them into their purpose.
Sponsored by KB Enterprise. A Sinfonian production
*we currently do not have a reliable food option so feel free to bring a food into the venue. Picnic baskets, to-go food , or similar are allowed. We don’t provide napkins, utensils so bring your own and please clean up after yourself.
ADMISSION & TIMES:
Doors @ 8pm / Show @ 9pm
$30 at Door ( Individual )
$60 at Door ( couple)
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH or Cashapp. The Restaurant accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
Parking - in Main lot in gate. FREE PARKING
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.