Jamal Moore’s The Voyager Tour 2019
Drummer Jamal Moore will be at Blackbird Atlanta on Friday, August 16, joined by his partners in crime, Sean Miles and Darryl Woodson for the Voyager Tour 2.0.
Jamal released his debut album, Voyager, on all platforms on April 2 to great critical acclaim. The following week the album reached #9 on the Billboard Contemporary Jazz chart. Now he is bringing that album to life.
With mentors such as Aaron Spears, Chris Dave and Lil John Roberts and more than 15 years of touring experience, Jamal has played with everyone from Diddy to Daughtry to Ariana Grande and is currently the drummer for Usher. His energetic playing has amassed a great following. As an artist, he’s got next!
This is a show you do not want to miss!
ADMISSION & TIMES:
Doors, Dinning, and Drinks @ 8pm
$10 At the Door - General Admission
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH, or cashapp. The restaurant accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking - 2 options:
Pay lots on Marietta St
Park in residential neighborhood north of Marietta & Ivan Allen but please be a good neighbor.
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Eventbrite; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table.
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.