- $20 General Admission, $15 Table Reservation with 2 or 3 chairs - DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION
For the Love of R&B is a show created to celebrate the music that makes us happy, gets us through when we’re sad, or simply allows you to release when you’re angry. Enjoy a night of good food and drinks while you are reminded of why we all love R&B!! APACHE is in THE NEW LOCATION at 880 WOODROW ST SW ATL 30313 ADMISSION & TIMES:
ADMISSION & TIMES:
Doors, Food Trucks, Concessions @ 9:00pm / Show @ 10pm
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH.The Cafe/Bar & accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Park inside the gate. Do not park on the street.
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.