- $8 General Admission Ticket, $25 Table Reservation for 2 - DOES NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION
Blackbird’s Dinner + Date
If music be the food of love, play on. Enjoy an evening of great eats and great beats with that special someone at our Dinner and Date Show!! Hosted by Estrell Young
ADMISSION & TIMES:
The restaurant is open for full service dining at 5pm on Sundays. Don't hesitate to come in any time after 5pm for a great meal, drinks, and dessert. If you are here early to dine and also take in the show, please be advised admission will still apply to this event beginning at 8pm door time. Dine-only guests will enjoy their time in the Chef's Room.
Doors, Dinning, and Drinks @ 8pm / Show @ 9pm
$12 At the Door - General Admission (21+)
Event admission, the day of, at the door, is CASH or CashApp, . The Restaurant accepts Visa, MC, American Express, & Discover.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating in the programmed space.
Parking - 3 options:
Pay lots on Marietta St
Park on street in residential neighborhood north of Marietta & Ivan Allen but be a good neighbor.
We DO NOT Recommend parking in gravel lot directly across street.
TABLE RESERVATION TICKETS & INFO:
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person.
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.